Monday, September 26, 2011

9/18-9/25


Workouts:

Saturday: Rest.
Sunday: 14.8 mile (2:22) run.  First run with new heart rate monitor (Timex Ironman Road Trainer).  It worked well and the run felt good, even though it included some hills.
Monday: Rest.  Hip adductors sore from the run.
Tuesday: 3.3 mile (0:30) AM run.  Some guy walking tells me I’m doing great and to keep it up (I’ve seen him before, always puts a smile on my face).  Bike to lab (2 miles uphill).
Wednesday: Slept 10+ hours, felt great the next morning (still didn’t go an early morning workout…)  Ran 40 min (~4.7 miles) between classes.  Biked to class, lab (sorta) and home.
Thursday: Ran 3.22 miles (0:30), biked to lab.
Friday: Rest day!
Saturday: 16.75 mile (2:40) run, 5:30 AM start.  Breathing felt labored even though not that hilly of a run, ran a slower pace than normal so didn’t do 18 miles as planned.  Last 20 minutes were pretty rough (knees started to hurt) but otherwise it felt good.
Sunday: Rest

Feelings/emotions, etc…
I’ve been struggling recently getting up in the mornings to work out.  I don’t know if I’m still recovering from being sick last week or just generally fatigued.  I have some flexibility with swimming and biking right now, so I’m not stressing about it too much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment